Easy to cook, one pot meal made from bean mix, barley, organic Moong Dal, red lentils, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Barley is an excellent diuretic and helps the body to keep cool during the summers. Lentils are full of polyphenols, high in protein, iron, fiber, folic acid and magnesium.
Mixed beans, Organic Barley, Organic Moong Dal, Red Lentils.
Spices: Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin powder, Black Pepper, Garlic cloves, Bay Leaf and Salt.
Dehydrated mixed vegetables
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add 1 cup of soup mix and 4 cups of water
* Optional 2 cups of vegetable broth
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure
* Add water if needed for consistency and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz Serves 4.