Easy to cook, one pot meal made from bean mix, quinoa, organic Moong Dal, red lentils, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. Lentils are full of polyphenols, high in protein, iron, fiber, folic acid and magnesium. It is a high protein, delicious and easy to cook soup mix.
Mixed beans, Organic Red Quinoa or White Quinoa Organic Moong Dal, Red Lentils.
Spices: Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin powder, Black Pepper, Garlic cloves, Bay Leaf and Salt.
Dehydrated mixed vegetables
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add 1 cup soup mix and 4 cups of water
* Optional 2 cups of vegetable broth
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure
* Add water if needed for consistency and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz Serves 4.