Easy to cook, one pot meal kit made from pearl millet, organic moong dal, organic basmati rice, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Our khichdi (pilaf) is a traditional recipe for a nutritious, warm, comforting home meal. Make this hearty, aromatic, rich and flavorful meal in one pot.
Pearl Millet is among the grains with highest protein content. It is high in fiber and contains many essential vitamins and minerals. As the cold weather approaches, this dish will give you the warm comfort and satiate your appetite.
All natural, gluten free and preservative free.
Handcrafted in Michigan.
Organic pearl millet, Organic moong dal, Organic long grain basmati rice.
Spices: Turmeric, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder, Astefodia, Salt and Pepper
Dehydrated mixed vegetables.
Does not contain any artificial flavors, sweeteners and colors or added MSG.
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add Pearl Millet, Moong Dal, Rice and 4 cups of water
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz. Serves 4