Lentil Soup with Quinoa
Easy to cook, one pot meal made from bean mix, quinoa, organic Moong Dal, red lentils, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. Lentils are full of polyphenols, high in protein, iron, fiber, folic acid and magnesium. It is a high protein, delicious and easy to cook soup mix.
Mixed beans, Organic Red Quinoa or White Quinoa Organic Moong Dal, Red Lentils.
Spices: Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin powder, Black Pepper, Garlic cloves, Bay Leaf and Salt.
Dehydrated mixed vegetables
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes
* Add 1 cup soup mix and 4 cups of water
* Optional 2 cups of vegetable broth
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure
* Add water if needed for consistency and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz Serves 4.