Easy to cook, one pot meal made from bean mix, lentils mix, Moong, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Bean mix: Organic Pinto beans, Lima beans, Navy beans, White beans, Black beans, Pink beans, Northern beans and Garbanzo beans
Organic Moong Dal, Red Lentils. Whole Moong
Spices: Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin powder, Black Pepper, Garlic cloves, Bay Leaf and Salt.
Dehydrated veggies: Carrots, Peas, Tomatoes, Bell peppers, Celery flakes, Green beans, Parsley
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in Saute Mode.
* Add spices and optional veggies, saute for 3-4 minutes
* Add lentils, speciality pasta and 4 cups of water
* Optional 2 cups of vegetable broth
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure
* Add water if needed for consistency and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
Video of a Recipe: