Easy to cook, one pot meal made from Pearl Millet, organic Moong Dal, organic Rice, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Organic Pearl Millet, Moong Dal, Organic rice
Spices: Turmeric, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder,
Astefodia, Salt and Pepper
Dehydrated Vegetables: Peas,Tomatoes, Bell peppers, Carrots, Corn, Green beans
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in Saute Mode.
* Add spices and veggies, saute for 3-4 minutes
* Add Pearl Millet, Moong Dal, Rice and 4 cups of water
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure and serve
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz. Serves 4
Pearl Millet (Bajra) Khichdi is a nutritious, diabetic friendly meal. Pearl Millet is among the grains with highest protein content. It is high in fiber and contains many essential vitamins and minerals. As the cold weather approaches, this dish will give you the warm comfort and satiate your appetite.
Video of a Recipe: