Easy to cook, one pot meal made from organic Quinoa, organic Moong Dal, organic Rice, dehydrated vegetables and spices.
Organic Quinoa, Moong Dal, Organic long grain basmati rice.
Spices: Turmeric, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder, Astefodia, Salt and Pepper.
Dehydrated Vegetables: Peas,Tomatoes, Bell peppers, Carrots, Corn, Green beans.
Cooking in Insta Pot:
* Add oil (or ghee) to Insta Pot in sauté Mode.
* Add spices and veggies, sauté for 3-4 minutes.
* Add Quinoa, Moong Dal, Rice and 4 cups of water.
* In multi-grain mode cook for 16 minutes.
* Cool down for 10 mins, release the pressure and serve.
Cooking on Stove Top:
* Soak for 2 hrs and follow the same cooking instructions as above.
8 oz. Serves 4
Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids.It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants. Quinoa moong dal khichdi is a healthy and low-carb meal.
Video of a Recipe: